Friday, May 30, 2008

I said I wouldn't post but...

I am! :-)


Ok, I am totally jealous of what some of the Grace men are doing this weekend!!! It sounds like so much fun. For those of you who don't know, there is a Grace Men's Retreat this weekend. They are camping some where down south (by the beach). The weekend involves fellowship, worshiping our wonderful Lord, the beach, mountain biking, surfing, relaxing, and whatever else they want to do. It sounds like a blast!

Does Grace do a Women's Retreat, or no? I'm not sure if camping out would be "fun" to a lot of other females...although I know quite a few who would thoroughly enjoy it too. Not sure. I've also been thinking lately that there isn't much for the "in between people" at Grace. Like those that aren't married, and are just out of college (or some what recently out). I think I was talking to Arijaan about this. You go from being in college group to...nothing really. I guess there's the 2:42 group. Who knows! So, maybe we could form a "so you are out of college now and you have no idea what to do with your life" group!!! :-) I'd join it, that's for sure! :-) And we could all go camping together...yeah, that would be fun! I think I just really want to go camping!

Ok, have a wonderful weekend blog friends!

3 comments:

Brianna Heldt said...

Grace has the women's conference, which I think used to be held up at Mount Hermon, but it wasn't camping, it was staying in cabins. Now they just do it at the church. I like camping, provided there are showers. :)

(I agree that there isn't much for "in-between" people at church. 2:42 is, although I still think most in the group are married with kids. And if I recall, you and Jason used to go to 2:42, and blew off our dinner group. Oh the shame...:))

Jason and Anna said...

LOL! Yeah, that's right! We actually ended up leaving it becuase did we feel out of place...mostly becuase we weren't married.

I totally forgot about that dinner group though. We are such flakes!!! :-) I remember wanting to do it and hang out with you guys...I just don't remember what happend. Funny stuff!

jenny said...

oh anna - i'd go camping! My fam is heading up to Yosemite in a couple days and I'm bummed I'm not part of the clan.
As for bathing suits.... I was sporting the sports two piece for awhile - pretty much up until a month ago, but then I started getting pretty self conscious about this baby tummy. I ordered a cute tankini top off Old Navy.com and I just got it in. Super cute and comfy. I went swimming though yesterday and I've never swam in a tankini and I didn't really like the feeling of my "shirt" floating up and around. :-) Can we see each other in June?