Friday, May 2, 2008

Here it goes...

Well, I have nothing really to say but because blogging helps time go by I decided to take Calli's quiz thing. So, why not?

I am: in need of one more cup of coffee
I think: I will go get that cup of coffee after this quiz
I know: with my head and heart that I am saved by grace alone. It's still just so hard to grasp.
I want: to live and serve the Lord abroad
I wish: I had a better memory
I hate: sin in myself.
I miss: college life :-)
I fear: moths and complacency
I hear: the cars driving by outside of my work
I crave: not to be redundant but....coffee. Also, a time to be in the Lord's Word without time constraints
I search: for fabric online...way too much.
I wonder: if my hair will always stay blond. I keep thinking that it will darken up...not yet though
I regret: being selfish so often. I really wish I would be more quick to sacrifice.
I love: hiking, running, mountain biking, climbing, my Lord and Savior, my family, my friends, the elderly :-), coffee, dark chocolate, backpacking...I could go on and on.
I ache: sometimes for "girl time". You know? Sometimes you just need it... :-)
I care: about a lot of issues. Just a few: abortion, international relations, fair trade, the 2008 election, oil dependency on other countries and ways to fix that, starvation around the world...I guess in a fallen world there are a lot of things to care about...:-)
I always: wash my face before bed. I am religious about it, I feel so gross and I can't fall asleep unless I do. I also always clean when I first get up. It's when I feel motivated...
I am not: going on my "Saturday ride". It's been a while since I've skipped one.
I believe: that God showed us great grace when he created Friday!!! :-)
I dance: like a sprinkler, a bus driver, a falling leaf, a stick-shift driver, and a shopping cart pusher.
I sing: my heart out when I play my guitar and there is no one to hear but me and my Lord.
I cry: when people throw pincher bugs at me in a small truck where I can't get away :-)
I don't always: appreciate what I have.
I fight: rarely. I grew up with a brother that would fight with you just for fun...just to work you up. You learn to deal with that. So, it takes a lot to get me to an irrational fighting state.
I write: on my Blog, every day, Mon-Fri.
I win: rarely. I've always been the 2nd or 3rd place type of person. So close, yet so far away. Oh well.
I lose: at arm wrestling ALWAYS! I cannot arm wrestle for the life of me.
I never: put butter on my bread, corn, potatoes, etc. The only thing I put butter on is pancakes. I have no idea why.
I confuse: my elbow with my shoulder and vise versa.
I listen: to music very rarely. I like it, I just forget to turn it on.
I can usually be found: at work or outside
I am scared: of pincher bugs, black widows, spiders in the bath tub, the thought of a spider being in my bed, and the thought of being wasteful with this life that the Lord has given me.
I need: a vacation. Well, I guess I want one. Maybe not need one...
I am happy about: the wonderful fact that it is FRIDAY!!!
I hope: my ankle heals soon.
I am tagging: whoever wants to do this.

0 comments: