Friday, May 16, 2008

So...

it's Friday!!! I'm coming up on my 100th post. Wowie!!!

There's not to much to say on this lovely day. I told Cara about me practically being her neighbor and she was quite excited. We have big plans...like going in their complex hot tub while Keith watches Rebekah and what not. I will also be moving a month before she is due so there will be some "rescue visits" I'm sure. She's convinced that she is going to go insane once the second babe is born. Also I can steal her kid and maybe let her get some rest before the big day. Yes, Yes...it'll be great.

So, I still have a dead phone. Boo. I went to Verizon yesterday and it's gone...forever. We weren't able to get the phone to even turn on so all of my numbers are gone too...sad. My upgrade is in a month and a half. Lame! Of course the phone would die now. So, my only option is buying a phone full price right now. I don't want to do that though since I can get one for free pretty much in a month and a half. SO!...Does anyone have an old Verizon phone that I could buy from them? I don't care how archaically old it is. As long as it works. Let me know! Ok, I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

0 comments: