Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Becuase there's nothing else to do!

I saw this on some one's blog...so why not!

What I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Preparing to move to California from North Carolina
2. Finishing up 7th grade
3. Was likely in d-hall (what we called detention in NC).
4. Fighting with my younger brother
5. Preparing for the ridiculously hot summers in NC

Five things on my to-do list today:
1. Email my sr. project to my prof...DONE!
2. Hem Jason's new mountain bike shorts that I have been putting off for sooooo long.
3. Finish the work day with a good attitude
4. If my fabric came in the mail, start Kate's bag
5. If my fabric didn't come in, email the lady and ask WHERE IS IT?

Snacks I enjoy:
1. Carrots and hummus
2. Yogurt and granola
3. any and all fruit
4. Cheez-its
5. cheese, salami, and crackers

Things I'd do if I was a millionaire:
1. Set up a free English school for natives in South America and use it as an outreach for the Lord.
2. Buy a car...I've always wanted one! :-)
3. Honestly, I would totally buy a full xtr Santa Cruz Blur with the new Reba Team fork.
4. Tithe a mondo chunk.
5. I feel like I'd want to get rid of it. I don't know that I would want to be a millionaire. I'm not sure that I could handle it.

Places I've Lived:
1. Las Vegas, NV
2. Fremont, CA
3. Fayetteville, NC
4. San Luis Obispo, CA

0 comments: