Friday, May 9, 2008

Doo Dee Doo...what should these fingers type out today?

Hmmm...what's a good topic? Ummm. I'm reading Emma. I'm almost done, it's only taken me 3 months! :-) What else...um, I need to go buy more green tea. I have one bag left. Sad. Oh, my bike is totally taken apart and in a box. Yesterday I dropped my frame off to be painted, and picked up my new headset and front derailleur. Hmmm...well, there's not much to post about SO I'm outta here. I will say that I promise to post pictures on Monday of the following things...my mini super-fast quilt/throw, my skirt I made (with out an elastic waist! Jenny!), our trip to see Wicked including the Pantages theater and Hollywood, and a funky pillow sham that I busted out. Oh yes, I almost forgot to say that...IT's FRIDAaAAaaY!

Oh and I'm looking for a temporary place to live for the summer. Like a sub-let...you know a little studio or something. If you hear of anything let me know. Talk to you peeps on Monday!
*Note: I actually think I might have just found one. Ha! That was fast!

0 comments: