Thursday, May 29, 2008

Short Weeks are Marvy!

I love how fast this week is flying by. So nice!!!

So, I've been looking on IKEA.com lately and can I just say that we need one here. I want to go so badly! It's far away though and I would have to use Jason's car. He doesn't like driving it far since it's old. Oh well. I'm contemplating ordering some stuff online. It's $75 worth of stuff (which includes a set of drinking glasses, two sets of silverware, a coffee table, a side table, and a TV table) and shipping is $25. Not sure if it's worth it. hmmm. You also have to be at home when UPS delivers it and I'm always at work. So, I don't know. Since I can't go to Ikea I'm going to go to Target. Yayyy! I'm so excited. I love Target, but I never go. Since Jason will be gone this weekend I'll have his truck to use to my hearts delight. Target here I come!!!

I'm hittin' the yard sales this Sat. That will be exciting. I'm hoping to find a lot of kitchen stuff. You know, like casserole dishes, pots and pans, and etc. I have some stuff (like 4 brand new cookie sheets...don't ask). Anyways, hopefully I find some good stuff! I wish we had a good flea market around here. The one at the Fremont theater seems a little junky. I could be wrong though.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. I won't be posting tomorrow. Just don't really have much to say! :-)

5 comments:

Kristen Borland said...

oh, IKEA is so wonderful!!!! my parents have an IKEA near them. hey, i'm heading up to visit them hopefully in June. let me know if you want me to swing by IKEA for you!w

Jason and Anna said...

That would be so cool! Only if it's not inconvenient and it would be fun for you. We'll see what I don't have around that time and I'll let you know!!! Thanks!

Brianna Heldt said...

I love IKEA too! And guess what, there are NONE in the entire state of CO! :(

I never went to the flea at the Fremont. I DID go to the Nipomo swap meet once...yeah. Pure and utter JUNK. :)

Sarah Griffin said...

i found this info on a forum on slocountymommies.com, i thought you would find it helpful for possibly finding some of what you need for your new place:

MULTI FAMILY GARAGE SALE May 31 8am-noon
231 Craig Way - San Luis Obispo

Electronics, 'Mini' Motorcycle, 2003 Chevy Truck, Fish Tanks, Clothes, Furniture, Baby Items, Dishes and Kitchenware, Books, Filing Cabinets and Much, Much More! (Nearest Cross Street is Patricia and Foothill.)

Carrie Haughey said...

I know Lindsey Cheney likes the Drive In Swap meet. But you have to get there early and dig a lot sometimes... You should ask her, she is the queen of Garage saling and Swap meets.