Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Oh my Gosh...I NEED a life!!!!!

Ok...so, after this blog I'm seriously not blogging until Monday. Really! Probably don't believe me but oh well. I shall prove you wrong! I just had to show you though this artist that I found on etsy! I think her name is Irene. SOOOO cool! She is a photographer/digital designer and I just love her work. Here are my top five picks so far! Ok, maybe 6. It's a bit different and may not be everyone's forte' but I like it!

"Penny Farthing for Your Thoughts"





"Another Green World"



"The Art of Agave"



"The Bird Has Flown"




"In Praise of Slow"


"Autumn Alchemy"

So...if you need to waist some time and LOVE fantastically artistic and brilliant people...you should check out etsy.com. Love, Love, Love this sight. See you Monday!

3 comments:

jenny said...

You ARE a crazy blogger... but then, look at how often I'm on checking people's blogs. :-) And you have a boring job... one where weird men come in and say weird things.. ;-)

Liv said...

ok Anna, I hate the first picture makes my heart hurt looking at it I feel all sad inside but isnt that wierd how strong of an emotion it envokes? But the second one of "another green world" is gorgeous! It makes me feel dreamy calm and ispired. Definantly a talented artist! Im going to have a look. Thanks for sharing, keep blogging It really adds to hear your thoughts in a day.

Jason and Anna said...

Yeah, that's her goal it to take a normal picture and tweak it in order to cause emotion from it. It's different for sure.

It's funny that I liked a lot of the more "dark" one's. I'm so not that type of person. They seem fantasy like to me though. You will like a lot of her other one's. She does a lto of nature shots with flowers and what not!