Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I am a really cool G.F.

So, I have amazing things planned for Jason's birthday in a week and a half. I am totally going to write about it becuase he has never read my blog. Isn't that funny? I seriously thought that he would but...nope. I don't event think he knows the link thingy name to it even (is the technical name for that the url address?...I never know!) It doesn't really matter that he doesn't read it because everything I write about he already knows. But THIS...he doesn't know so hahaha.

So.............I'm going to rent ATV's at the Oceano dunes and we are going to have some fun for a couple of hours! :-) It's surprisingly "affordable." I mean, it's still expensive to me but I thought that it would be more. It's also cheaper than I thought becuase I'm going to rent the "weak sauce" ATV for myself. I opted for this becuase I don't know how to work a clutch, and the thought of flying through sand on something that could squash me like a pancake kinda freaks me out...thus, horse power is NOT a necessity for me in this case! :-) Knowing Jason though, he'll want something powerful...meaning, I will be riding by myself for a while, becuase I will definitely be left in the dust! That's ok. As long as he has fun! So yay for birthdays! I love spoiling that kid...it's so fun!

2 comments:

Kristen Borland said...

you are a very good G.F.!!

we used to live in oceano, and if you have a chance while you are down there, you should check out old juan's cantina (right there by the dunes), which is our most favorite mexican food place on the central coast. they have the best chips and salsa (the put something yummy on the chips), margaritas, and fried ice cream (yum!!)--and oh yeah, all their food is good!

Kristen said...

Hello, just stumbled across your blog and thought i'd say hi!

Sounds like you've got a fun bday planned for your guy. Old Juan's IS really yummy...or, you might want to try the Rock n' Roll Diner in Oceano, also. Great burgers, shakes, etc. They even have an entire Greek menu! The restaurant is in an old train, so it's kinda cool. (Sorry if you already know all this! I wasn't sure how familiar you are with the area!)

Have a wonderful day!