Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Jack LaLanne?

So...I just met Jack LaLanne. Yes, the exercise guy on KSBY who always talks over his wife...he just came into our office. He had some very impressive glory days once upon a time. When I met him he proceeded to tell me that I was attractive (the exact word was actually "hot") and "very fit" (along with with something else that isn't worth putting on a public domain) and also that "if every woman looked like me he would be out of a job". Yeah...um...thanks??? The worst part...HIS WIFE WAS WITH HIM! My co-worker and I pretty much laughed our lunch up. He's 94 years old for crying out loud!


Dirty old man!
I will never look at his 5 minute segment on KSBY the same again.

6 comments:

Brianna Heldt said...

Okay that is HILARIOUS! Totally laughing out loud!

Oh wait...it's April 1st...GOSH I hope for his sake, and yours, that this is an April Fool's joke??? :)

Carrie Haughey said...

ewww dirty old men!!

Didn't he used to be a super famous exercise instructor? I didn't realize he lived around here....

Kristen Borland said...

yay, that's pretty much what i've heard about him. sorry you had to deal with that, but i'm glad you could laugh at it!

Jason and Anna said...

And no...it wasn't an April Fool's joke! That would be a good one...a random one though :-)

Brianna Heldt said...

okay, well then jack lalanne is officially a creepy old man!

(i've never been able to see his segment on ksby without laughing hysterically.)

Larissa said...

Yep, he's pretty well known around town for pinching waitresses on the rear. Aparently he forgot to work on his social skills while he was working on his fitness. =) Whoops.