Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fools!

So, originally I did a blog on Jason and I being engaged and then when you scrolled down to the bottom it said "April Fools". I was too afraid though that someone (and all it takes is one person) wouldn't scroll to the bottom, would take it seriously, and then with in minutes it would be all around Grace Church. Rather than take that risk I thought that I would just tell you about what I was going to do...it's just not quite the same huh? Oh well.

Well, the weekend was good. It was brisk and sunny. We mountain biked, hiked, and climbed. Good times! The weekend went by too fast that's for sure. I wish I didn't live for the weekend so much. Work isn't terrible. I just love being free to do whatever...it's so fun!

So, some random updates...
-Quilt: I haven't even started it yet. I keep getting distracted on other projects (such as gifts for friends) and what not
-Climbing: Totally coming along. I really want to purchase a climbing pad so I can be a little more independent and do some more bouldering. I really, really love it.
-Work: It's still slow. Some days are easier than others but I'm pushing through it. So yeah.

Also, on another note...Jason took this occupation/strength and weakness test with Danny Martin and he thinks that I should take it too. It's $100 but apparently it's pretty helpful. It brings out both your strengths and weaknesses. I'm thinking about it. So, I'll keep you updated on that! Ok...farewell friends!

1 comments:

jenny said...

That would have been the stupidest April Fool's blog ever... you are such a doofus for even thinking to post that!!


APRIL FOOLS!!! :-) No, I think that would have been funny, but I agree... it would've been out EVERYWHERE that you guys were engaged. Hmm... I'm trying to think of a good joke to get Travis on today...