Tuesday, June 17, 2008

What a busy week...

I find it funny that I have had zero activities...I mean zero after work for the last month or so. Nothing really planned, no going over to friend's for dinner. This is fine because often times after work I'm kinda just done...doing nothing is fine with me. Then comes the week that I move. This alone would be a crazy week but on top of that we are scrubbing that place top to bottom. Also, here are the things that I've been invited to/plan on attending. Tonight Pastor Muralee is coming from Sri Lanka and Lara and Darin are throwing a BBQ for him. Jason met him once and I have spent time with him on the last two trips I took to Sri Lanka. He's an amazing man of God and it would be great if Grace supported him in his endeavors for the Lord. Wed. morning I'm meeting with Jenny Fug who is one pregnant mama. I'm so excited for this!!! Wed. night I have another party and I need to make a pie for it. We were also invited by our friend Stephen Kiyoi to come over and have dinner with him and his roomies on Wed. night. I'm not going to that....Jason might. So, when it rains is pours, eh? Crazy stuff. So, I don't think that I'm going to be all moved in by today (that was my goal)...maybe by Sat.? :-)

I feel totally overwhelmed with stuff to do. I have to finish my present for Jenny...well for Patty (that's her little girl's name). You see, I got tired of calling her baby an "it". So, I picked out a gender neutral name, "Pat". Well, Pat turned out to be a Patty and not a Patrick so...thus the Patty name! Good thing I don't live near her. The kid would think it's name is Patty from birth and probably have an identity crisis. Oh well. :-) I need to make a pie. I need to make Cara Badger's baby gift by next week for her baby shower. I need to go buy some super cheap fabric and make some temporary drapes for my studio...so I can take down the NASTY blinds. Did I mention cheap? Ok, actually that's all. Wow, I seriously felt like there would be a list of at least 15 things. Well, I guess clean my studio, move, clean Megan's room that she let me borrow for a while, and go get my bed can be added to that list.

Anyways, so this is obviously a woe's me post. sheesh. What a wimp. Half of you probably have a list like this AND have at least two kids. It will all get done though...I know it will. Just maybe not in the time frame that I would prefer! ;-) Ok everyone, I hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday and..yeah. hasta!

1 comments:

jenny said...

Can't wait to see you friend!!