Monday, June 16, 2008

Good Monday to you!

Hello all. I hope you are all having a good Monday. I just got into work actually. :-) Well, I've been here for about an hour. I got the morning off, drove up to my parents house, and picked up all my things that they were so graciously storing for me! It was like Christmas!!! I forgot all about most of the stuff! :-)

The weekend was pretty good. Saturday was nice. Jason and I went on a mountain bike ride. I managed to convince him that Lucky Charms was in fact a great lunch...well sort of. He ate them but felt really empty and sugared out about an hour later! :-) Ooops. So, we went to the bike shop, ordered some new parts, and then went to Muzios and split a sandwich. We concluded the day by watching "The Golden Compass" with his parents. Not too bad.

Sunday was...ok. We went to Jason's cousin/my friend Ashley's graduation from Poly. SO boring. You couldn't even hear what the speakers where saying because there was a terrible echo. After that we went to Ashley's family's house in Pismo and had a party. That was fun. The weather was great and the food was amazing. Over all it wasn't too bad of a day.

I just had coffee with my dad for "day after father's day". For Father's Day he didn't want to go to church. haha. They live like 45 minutes away though...it makes sense that sleeping in and not having to be anywhere sounds nice to him. Funny stuff. So, since I didn't see him yesterday we got coffee today. My brother came too. I was quite fun! I can't remember the last time dad and Zach, and I all hung out together like that.

Well, we are picking up my bed and kitchen table tonight. We are also CLEANING! Why do you ask? Because the guys didn't clean a single thing before they left...at least it seems. Lame. Some of the blinds are broken too and the closet door is taken off. There are probably more things wrong that I've yet to discover. Oh well. At least the place is small. I don't think that it will actually take very long to get it looking good. Moving though is no fun. I'm hoping to be sleeping there tomorrow night. We'll see though how much gets done. Well, I hope you all have a great day. Until we meet again!!!

2 comments:

Kristen Borland said...

have fun cleaning! every place i moved in to since leaving my parents' house was a total disaster to move in to. our first apartment, when we got married, was actually covered in bird's feathers. weird. the condo we bought was soooo filthy and stank of urine. we quickly discovered why when we pulled up the old carpet and discovered they were so saturated in urine that they had puddles of urine underneath--in the entire house including the closets! doubly weird (and way too gross). and the house we live in now was pretty dirty too (they were supposed to hire cleaners to come clean it before escrow closed--yeah, don't think that happened), but at least it wasn't as disgusting as the others.

anyway... happy moving!

(and i love how cheerful you are every monday! lifts my gloomy monday spirits!)

Jason and Anna said...

Ha! Sick! Thank you Lord for no pee! I would so be grossed out...and yeah. Ok, so my studio is a-ok after all. Funny stuff. It's really not all that bad too. I bet it would take me about an hour and a half to get it clean. The last apt. though I lived in me and my roomie worked so hard to make it look amazing!!! I think I figured other's would do the same. Oh well. You gotta cut the guy some slack I guess. Finals, and graduating is a bit much...cleaning was probably low on the todem pole!!! :-)