Thursday, June 19, 2008

Warm...Much!?!

It is scorchin' outside. Let's check and see the current temp...I'm guessin' 100 degrees. Let's see..HA!!! It's 103 degrees. Ok, so I LOVE the heat! 103 degrees though...that's a little too toasty. I think I like about 90 degree weather. 85-90 degrees is perfect...unless I'm at the beach. Then the heat is muy bueno!

The weekend looks to be perfect though. About 90 on Sat. and 85 on Sun. It makes me want to go buy a sun dress! :-)

So, I went to Jenny Fugler's baby shower and it was quite fun. I was supposed to bring the pie (which was not thawed all the way) to the house early. Instead I was there right at 7. oops. I kind of came in in a flurry too. I hate it when I do that. I always feel obnoxious. I was running late though, throwing together her gift last minute, trying to eat a tortilla with a lb. of cheese in it on the way before I doped up on all the desserts, trying to remember where the Patty's house was since I've been there once and it was like two years ago, and completely sweaty. Riding my bike to work was a very bad move. That's what had me so crunched on time. Oh well, you live and learn. It was so great to honor Jenny and her sweet little girl though. Lisa Leonard shared some great words of encouragement AND gave Jenny the sweetest, cutest necklace ever. Lucky girl! :-) I was one of the last one's there and said my good-bye's to J. It's weird to think that the next time I see her she will not be pregnant anymore and will have a sweet little girl. Her exact words were, "Anna, the next time I see you I will have gone through the worst pain ever!" Well said, Jenny. haha. So, it was a great night and I CAN NOT wait to meet that little girl named Pat Rose Fugler! Sorry Bets, Rose will have to be her middle name!

So, Sat. apparently is Cara's shower....duh! I thought that it was in two Sat's. I was so excited that I had some extra time to finish her gift...or not! Good thing I saw everyone last night. I would have showed up next Sat. at her mom's house (I didn't even get the place right!). Yes, I DID get an invitation...I either didn't read it or have really bad reading comprehension. Maybe a little of both! :-)

0 comments: