Friday, June 6, 2008

i just may be hittin' the trails tomorrow.

So, I haven't done any cardio exercise in about 2 months I believe. I "feel" out of shape. It's sorta lame. Anyways, the bike frame is not done yet and there are still some things that need to be done in order to get me on it again. My ankle is still slightly swollen too...mostly around that knobby bone thing on the outside of my foot. Anyways, there is a guy at Jason's work who is like 2 inches taller than me. Funny huh? Well, I bought my current bike from him. Him and his wife have no kids and so they are able to spend money on toys. He has at least two really nice mountain bikes. Jason told him that I haven't been able to ride in a while and guess what Mike volunteered to let me use...his Specialized S-Works! Ummm...yes please! The S-Works is the rich man's bike (or the severly in debt man's bike)...pretty much top of the line. I don't fore see me ever getting one of these bikes...which is fine. It's VERY VERY nice! Would you like to know how much one of these pieces of work runs? Well, if it's the Stumpjumper, $7400. If it's the Epic, $6900. So...two words...DON'T-CRASH!

*Aaawwwwwwww!!!* I believe that the angels just might sing at the sight of this beauty. I certainly am!

Note: I just found out that I can have Monday off! Ikea here I come! I'm so very excited. Kristen informed me that they even give you a map! Wow! The trick though, and I always do this, is not spending too much. I have this problem where I think that just becuase it's cheap it won't add up to a lot of money. If you throw 50 things into your cart though...and they're all only $2...that's still $100. It sneaks up on you a lot easier when everything is cheap!

Also, praise the Lord, I have a bed! This wonderful girl sold me her bed for an absolutely amazing deal!!! It's Ikea too. Ooooh! Thank you so so so much!!!

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

Yay I'm so excited you can go! And I totally made a shopping list too! I thought you would totally laugh at me but I didn't want to forget anything! (My shopping list is rather long though. Remember I have NOTHING) And I agree with not going garage sale-ing tomorrow. I was going to tell you I didn't think I can go because right now I can't even move! My back and shoulder decided to give out last night (which is very unfortunate when you are on crutches because when you can't move your arm it doesn't work to well!)

I'm not sure what time we are leaving. I will let you know later today though! YAY I'm soooo excited! what's on your IKEA list?

And also I think you are the only person who reads my blog. Maybe it should just be a "letters to anna" blog.