skip to main | skip to sidebar
Aventuras con Jason y Anna

Friday, June 20, 2008

Ummm...

In case anyone wanted to know...the current temperature is 111 degrees. WOW! I thought North Carolina was hot. 106 degrees was pretty normal there. I think the hotest I remember it being there was 110. So, just thought that I would record this monumental day. I'm going to Avila to go SWIMMING when Jason get's off work!!!

Posted by Jason and Anna at 2:04 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ► 2009 (12)
    • ► February (5)
    • ► January (7)
  • ▼ 2008 (191)
    • ► December (2)
    • ► November (4)
    • ► October (10)
    • ► September (20)
    • ► August (18)
    • ► July (17)
    • ▼ June (22)
      • TADA!
      • 10KOM and other news...
      • Good Morning Friday!
      • A Moment of Clarity
      • Yesterdays Ride
      • Today as of Now!
      • Aaah, coolness...finally.
      • Ummm...
      • WooHoo!
      • Warm...Much!?!
      • Wednesday Ramblings
      • What a busy week...
      • Good Monday to you!
      • My Frame is Back!
      • Bike Frame and Tan Lines
      • Hump Day!
      • The Weekend and Ikea
      • i just may be hittin' the trails tomorrow.
      • Oh yeah!
      • Ikea possibility and dreamin' of a vay-kay!
      • Random...Really, Really Random!
      • the weekend report
    • ► May (23)
    • ► April (25)
    • ► March (21)
    • ► February (21)
    • ► January (8)

People who visit:

Locations of visitors to this page
hit-counter-download.com
html hit counter code

Our Friends:

  • Kali
    13 years ago
  • Arijaan B.
    15 years ago
  • Lara
  • Kate H.
  • Lisa Leonard Designs
  • Lindsey C.
  • OneSource Cycling
  • Lindsey I.
  • Carrie
  • The Badgers
  • Jenny F.
  • Olivia F.
  • Cari
  • Kristin
  • Brianna
  • Tim T.
  • Grace Beyond