Friday, June 27, 2008

Good Morning Friday!

Well, it is Friday and this weekend has big plans...big big plans. Well, not really. Tonight, Jason and I have our lovely "date night." The agenda consists of Klondike's pizza with a pocket full of quarters (yes, we elbow those kids out of the way and play video games). After that we're going to see the much anticipated Wall-E. I have been looking forward to the release of this movie for so long. I hope that it's as good as I'm hoping. I thought Kung Fu Panda would be corny but I actually really liked...it was quite funny. So, we'll see.

Saturday morning involves coffee, pancakes, and a mountain bike ride. Jason is really and truly, pretty much done with my bike. Yay. We are going to take it to the bike shop after work so that they can double check what he did. Maybe then I'll be riding my new re-vamped bike...maybe.

Sunday is the a fore mentioned 10KOM. So, I thought, hey, we're going to be riding on Sunday...there's no need to ride on Sat. Boy, am I naive! Jason said that Sunday's ride won't be that big of a workout and so we should ride on Sat. too. Here is where I am NOT naive though. Jason thinks that he's just going to go up and down Madonna a couple of times and that's it...while everyone else attempts to do 10. I know him though. He's going to get there, have all those guys there, he's going to get all pumped up...and there is no way he's going to go, "Ok guys, two's good for me! See ya!" Nope, we are going to be doing way more than 2 rounds on Sunday. And I'm going to be dead tired. I was thinking about packing a book and a thermos of coffee in my Camel-back...so I can sit and relax while Jason is peer-pressured into doing the whole thing probably! :-) We'll see though!
"Bruce, I'd like for you to ease up on the mountain biking."

Welp, I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Until Monday...!

1 comments:

jenny said...

Hahahaha... I like that comic! A couple times up Madonna?? Man! You guys are way intense.