Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hump Day!

I'm sorry but I always laugh at that nickname for Wednesday. I'm kinda crude obviously. I can't believe that it's Wednesday. Wahoo. Only two more days till the weekend. Only two more days until I have to clean, organize, finish packing...and more. There are so many things that need to be done. I have to finish packing everything at Megan's. I need to clean that room spick and span. I need to drive up to my parents house and get all of my stuff there. I need to get all of my stuff from Jason's. (Actually he just has my coffee maker, blender, and tv). I need to get my bed sometime this weekend. I have to take a load over on Sunday evening. I also need to take a load over on Monday morning. I need to pick up my table and chairs on Monday too. All the heavy stuff needs to go on Sunday night because Jason will be helping me. Everything else is up to me on Monday morning. I'm super excited to organize though and make it all homey. Busy, busy!

So, my fab friend Autumn is coming into town this weekend. That will be great. Apparently she may be moving back down here. I'm only slightly excited. Yay! I haven't heard the whole story yet though so that will be interesting. Also Jenny Fug is coming into town with Travis and her basketball belly. Yay! I must say, Jenny, my baby outfit that I'm whipping up for you is pretty stinking cute! :-) I'm super excited! I'd post a pic but...it would sort of ruin the gift!!!

Finally, Kate, I don't know if you are reading this but I'm almost done with your bag. Yay!!! I will for sure have it for you on Sunday. I'll try to find you. Ok peeps. Peace to yo muthah! :-)

1 comments:

Kate said...

Hooray!! I'm so excited! Let me know how much I owe you and I'll write you a check. Is that okay?