Monday, September 1, 2008

*Sigh* Basically...DONE!

Welp. This last weekend was a whirl wind of a weekend. Friday after work I went straight home and started packing up everything. Jason and I snagged some Costco pizza and then moved all of my furniture to his parent's garage for the yard sale that we were going to have on Sat. morning. It took us two loads in his little pick-up.

On Sat. morning I was supposed to wake up at 6am. I had a couple more things to put into the truck for the yard sale, I was supposed to get coffee for the two of us, get change for when people purchased those small items, and put up the last of the signs. Well, at 7am I jolted out of bed. Yeah, that's the time that the garage sale STARTED! Um, I was slightly panicked. Jason moved all of the stuff out of the garage himself. I arrived at his house at 7:20 and only with the change. He was incredibly gracious. So after a panicked start, the garage sale ended up being a success. I sold all of my large furniture and only had some clothes and books left. Yay!

After the garage sale I went back to my house and organized and packed all of the things that I wanted to keep. Jason's parent's were so nice to let me store most of it in their attic. That will save me quite a bit of money!!! I was just going to get a storage unit. I'm staying at the Week's house for 11 days and then moving to the Jeffrey's after that. So the things that I need for that 11 days will be at the Week's house and the other part of my stuff is now at the Jeffrey's! Wow, moving is ummm...fun? No, no, that's not the word. I meant LAME! haha. Well, it's nice to be done, that's for sure! So, that was my weekend in a nutshell! Hope you had a good one!!! Today's Labor Day...so I'm not at work! Yippee!!!

0 comments: