Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Hmmm...what to write about???

Really, there isn't too much happening. The hustle and bustle of moving is thankfully done! I'm at the Week's house for the next week and half and slept on the most comfortable bed EVER! I forgot how comfy Seth's old bed was! :-) That probably sounds weird! I have stayed in his room (he's in the Army and doesn't live here anymore) before because I usually stay with Rebekah for the Week's when her parents go out of town. So yeah...I slept HARD! I have been really tired the last few days because I have been staying up so late and getting up so early. No bueno.

So, I think I'm going to part of the Grace Camping Trip. I was so pumped for it last year because I love the lake and wake boarding/tubing, etc. For whatever reason this year I keep forgetting about it and just realized that it is THIS weekend. Crazy. I haven't had a "normal" weekend in a while. Two weekends ago I was up camping with my family, last weekend was the crazy moving weekend, this weekend is the camping trip, the weekend after THAT will be kind of normal...except for the 2:30 appt. to try on wedding dresses. haha. I guess that's not particularly normal. That's ok. I still get to go on a ride and probably get Linnea's lattes!!! :-)

Well, I have rambled long enough! I think I shall go and surf the net for wedding invitation ideas. We are making our own!!! :-) Anyone want to have an "assembling party" in a month or two!?!?! Don't resist the urge...you know you want to. hehe

0 comments: