Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Is this weird to ask? Maybe...BUT, I'll ask it anyway

So, this will be a short post but I have a small request to make. A some what odd post yet I'm curious... :-) I have a hunch that more people use this then I know. So, if you wouldn't mind, I would love for anyone who practices NFP (who is willing to share) to email me some of their experiences with it. No need to have a full convo about it on this thing....that could be a bit weird. But, I'm reading and learning about it right now and Jason thought that it would be a good idea to get other people's ideas behind it and experiences (thanks Olivia!). So, if you would like to share...and don't think that this is TOTALLY weird...or crude for me to request...feel free to shoot me an email at a.maria.lyons at gmail dot com! I would love to know why you like, don't like it, whether it works...or doesn't, think it's God honoring, think it's stupid, and etc. :-) haha. Thanks friends!

PS: I really hope this isn't innapropriate. Is it? I just want to be educated. I have read lots of things but sometimes real experiences are good ways to learn too. Sorry if this is awkward.

8 comments:

Carrie Haughey said...

hey, going through some of the Mexico folders here and I found.... "Bede Griffiths: A Mystic and a Man" by Annamaria Lyons Final Paper 29 Nov 2007....

Do you still want this? I was kind of amused that it was in the Amor folders. Or was it supposed to be there?

Jason and Anna said...

What in the world? haha. No, you can throw that away. what a crack up. I don't know how it got there!

liz oelker said...

jsut wanted to post that I don't think it's inappropriate in the slightest. Like you say, you just want to be educated and there is nothing wrong with that.

Kali said...

I think you're a smart girl to ask for advice...and I don't think it's inappropriate at all! I hope you get some good feedback.

Kristen Borland said...

i just emailed you. :)

jenny said...

We were starting to try it and 9 months later... here we are! :-)

Larissa said...

Not inappropriate at all. I'll e-mail you.

Jason and Anna said...

HaHa. Yeah, I thought of you when posting this Jenny. :-)