Monday, September 8, 2008

Monday...

Well, I'm back after a lovely weekend. I went to the Church Campout with the Evangelista's this weekend. I would have gone with my parents but they decided at the last minute to not go...they had way too many time conflicts with the weekend. I thoroughly enjoyed it. The highlight: wakeboarding! I wakeboard once a year. I learned how to do it 4 years ago and then have gone once a year since. That doesn't leave much room for progression. Jason and I went with the Iunker's on their boat this weekend. It gets kind of boring just getting pulled behind the boat so I asked Jason and Lance how to jump. They explained it to me and I tried going at the wake from the right side and it was ok. Then they told me to try to do it from the left side...since I'm regular footed. SUCCESS!!! We aren't talking big air here but the board was leaving the water and I was landing them. SO fun! The Iunker boat was great to learn how to jump on because their boat creates such a tall wake and they have the tower. Very fun! Jason was very studly too!!! Bustin' jumps left and right! :-) Another highlight of the trip...and I think Jason would agree...watching LANCE IUNKER wakeboard! Crazy kid! You wouldn't have guessed that he just broke his back. God is so good and has healed Lance in amazing ways. It was so cool to watch him!

So, the week is just beginning. Jason and I are starting to realize how fast this wedding is going to be here. We now have less than 5 months left. Where in the world did that other month go? Hmmm. It's kinda exciting though!!! :-)

0 comments: