Friday, September 5, 2008

Weekend!

So I loved all the comments and ideas for making a wedding cheap! I'm really excited because I think that we can really accomplish our goal of staying with in the budget. I keep hearing from people, "Oh, you'll probably go over your budget." We're going to prove them wrong! haha!!! :)

Anyways, so after work we are going to head on up to Lake San Antonio for the Grace Camp Out. That should be fun. My parents were going to come but decided that it would be too much. That's too bad. Jason and I might come back to SLO on Sat. night. Either that or right after church on Sun. We stayed last year until Sun. evening. I'm also trying to figure out whether I will ride the infamous "Taco" driven by Tim. Last year I did it and man...it was SO fun! Jason kept telling him to go faster...that I really could hold on...to drive like there was a guy back there. HAHA! I rode it for a while. It kept going up on it's side. I kept thinking, "Ok, it's going to kick me off now!" Finally, I lost it and I pretty much skipped along the top of the water for a little distance. What a rush! As soon as I hit the water it felt like I had pulled my groin though. I didn't, the pain went away after a few minutes. Anyways, Jason is NOT doing that this year. The guy held on FOREVER last year. Tim worked him (Tim is an INSANE boat driver...it's great!) Jason's shoulder is just now starting to feel better through physical therapy and that would certainly not be good for it at all. It think it will be hard for him to say "no" to stuff like that. :-) You know, it's the "Man Complex". Haha! Hopefully we can wake board still without any pain!

Well, I hope everyone has a great day and weekend! I shall be chatting with you all later!

0 comments: