Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wednesday Nothings...

Well friends...first, thanks to all of you who wrote me! Amazing! If you haven't heard from me yet...an email is coming. I will reply back to each one of you! There were quite a few though so it's taking me a little bit of time.

On a completely different note...I really like the chili cheese fritos. haha. We have them at work and I keep trying to resist them to no avail. It's funny because chips aren't all that tempting to me unless it involves guacamole and salsa. I like these one's though. yummy.

So, what else to write about? I think that we are getting close to picking invitations. Basically, I make them, then I show them to Jason, then he tells me what he thinks. We've done this a few times. I have two favorites that I just recently made so we'll see if he picks one of them! :-) Oooh, and I also feel like we are accomplishing more lately. This Sat. I go try on dresses, hopefully next Tues. we meet with a possible photographer, and the Sat. after that we register at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. Oh yeah. Now THAT is progress. :-) Now I just have to figure out how to get Jason to the tux place to get him measured. haha. I'll bribe him with sweets most likely!

Otherwise, no news here. I hope everyone has a great Wed. though. Until tomorrow...probably.

1 comments:

Brianna Heldt said...

I loved your email Anna! I'll write back soon!