Thursday, September 25, 2008

Today...

...was a lovely and warm day. I decorated my bulletin boards in my Sunday school room. That was fun. I also printed up a couple more variations to our invites. I wonder if I can scan them and show them to you...hmmm. We'll see about that one.

Jason and I also had our first marriage counseling today. It's so strange to be counseled on marriage. Granted, we are really excited to be married and yet...the concept, "I will marry Jason and spend the rest of my life with him," in and of itself is a little...surreal. I can't imagine how surreal it must be for someone who only dated for a few months and then got married. We talked about all the topics that are to come in future counseling sessions. Today was a kind of intro I guess.

I also met with Judi yesterday and we talked about wedding stuff, in particular the reception. That was nice. Things are moving along and I think that this thing will actually happen! :-) I can't believe it but Jason and I have been engaged for 2 months now. We only have about 4 months left! Wow, time sure does fly. It will really fly by once we get into those holiday months.

Anyways, that's the update as of now. I'm enjoying the time off! haha. Sweet quiet times in the morning, time to run errands, and read. I could get used to this life. Ok, well, it may get old eventually. I'll enjoy it for now though!!! Welp, I hope everyone had a good Thursday and I'm off to get ready for bed. Over and out! :-)

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

hey anna! i heard you bulletin boards look amazing. I'm getting excited for Sunday School!! I saw you walking downtown today! You looked super cute too. It made me miss you so much! I miss our Friday mornings together!! I hope you are doing well! I'll be praying about your job situation!! Love you!!