Thursday, September 11, 2008

Things I am Looking Forward to:

I don't have too much to say so I thought that I would put some things that I'm looking forward to:

1. Living somewhere for longer than 6 months.
2. The Amazing Race :-)
3. Seeing Bella Fugler in real life.
4. Dress shopping this Saturday (I'm excited now).
5. Mountain bike riding this afternoon (it's been a week now...ugh)
6. My next hang-out with Shannon....man, I forget how much I miss that looney lady!
7. Chopping my hair off (it will be one of the first things I do after the honeymoon)
8. Dinner at the Evangelista's
9. The moment Jason and I figure out what we are doing the first year of marriage.
10. Um...February 7th! :-)
11. Also, Febraury 7th because then I will live in the same house as Jason's camera. Then I can use it all the time and actually post pictures with all my boring posts! haha.
12. Summer. Hehe. Summer is leaving us (not the human Summer! haha). Jason tells me he "feels" it. So...I look forward to summer coming back. Although, I like the weather switch for about a week...change is always nice. Then I'm always ready for it to go back to the warm weather.
13. Seeing the Jeffrey's kitten! haha. That makes me very excited!
14. Checking things off of my to-do list.
15. Upgrading a few more parts on my mountain bike with the Art's gift cards I got for my birthday!
16. Payday!
17. Maybe some snowboarding this winter...? Probably not though.
18. Maybe getting to go up to Washington to see Jason's sis and baby #3.
19. Registering at REI! Yes Please!!!!! (Thanks for the idea Jenny and Travis!)
20. The weekend!!! Woopee!

1 comments:

Kristen Borland said...

wow, that's a long list! it's great to have a bunch of things (little and big) to look forward to!

#7--ha, ha! i cut my hair off ON the honeymoon. found a little salon in victoria, canada.... :)

#11--heh, heh, heh... i love that you look forward to living with jason's camera. not jason, his camera. (although i know you look forward to living with jason also!)