Wednesday, July 2, 2008

ride...heartburn...and rent

I rode my bike yesterday for the first time and it felt great. Everything was so smooth. I was a little timid on the downhill...I really just didn't want to fall and break and scratch anything. That feeling will go away soon enough though. So, it was great! I loved riding it!!!

On another note...I've had heartburn for the last couple of days, off and on. It's not really the painful kind (except for last night)...it's more the warm and fuzzy kind. Strange. I oddly kind of like the warm and fuzzy kind. Anyways, not sure what to attribute that too.

I paid for my first full month of rent yesterday...ouch! Welcome to the real world Anna! It's funny how it takes 40 hours to earn a paycheck and yet if you want...you could spend the whole thing in 5 seconds. Hmmm. That just doesn't seem right!

Well, I hope everyone has a great Wed. and tomorrow is "Friday". Yay for three day weekends! I'll probably see most of you on Friday at the church picnic! :-)

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

warm and fuzzy kind? you crack me up. I don't think I have ever had the warm and fuzzy kind.