Wednesday, March 19, 2008

New Sheets...

Don't you just love new sheets? I do! There is just something so wonderful and refreshing about them. I bought a pair of sheets yesterday and absolutely love the fabric. It sort of reminds me of jersey cotton but much, much softer and not so stretchy. They are completely natural and organic too. Yay for the environment! :-) Anyways, the color is wonderful. They are sort of a deep orangish-pink. It's a very bold color but they are very springy! Love it. The best part...the set was only $11.99! Wow...what a steal! Now I have two sets of sheets...that will be nice when it's 10:00 at night and I realize that I forgot to put the sheets into the dryer. I guess I won't have to sleep in my sleeping bag anymore! Yay!

2 comments:

jenny said...

:-) Yes, I love new sheets too? Where did you get these from? Ross?? I'm currently sleeping in flannel sheets and they are SO warm and fuzzy and ahhh... now I'm sleepy. :-) I liked your mullet post.

jenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.