Friday, March 7, 2008

The happenings of 5 minutes ago

"Excuse me but you have something on your chin." -Random man who walks into the office.

"What?"-Me

"Um, yeah, you have something on your chin." -Random man who walks into the office

"Oh, really?" -Me

Frantically grabbing a kleenex and wiping chin thinking, "what could it be? mental check: what did I eat, oh gosh, a bean and cheese burrito."

Random man who walks into the office leaves...(weird, did he see the cheese on my chin through the office window and think, "What a pathetic girl, someone needs to tell her that she has a huge piece of melted cheese stuck to her chin, I'll go do that right now") He didn't even say why he came in! Maybe HE was embarassed and felt ackward and so he left. I don't know.

And now I'm sitting here, some-what embarassed, and yet...I can't help but laugh at myself. So, the next time you eat a bean and cheese burrito...look out for the cheese. Nobody likes a cheesy chin!

**Edit: So the guy ended up coming back an hour later and asked for a lawyer's office. hmmm...where did he go? Anyways, I wasn't really embarassed until I saw him walking up the second time...then I was really really embarassed. I think it's becuase he left right after he told me about my burrito blunder without saying anything. I really think he left becuase he felt ackward. What a weirdo. He actually did seem "different" when he asked for the lawyer's office. He had a weird beanie on...not that that is the mark of a weird person. Ok, I'm done.

1 comments:

jenny said...

That's REALLY funny! And weird... I would have liked to witness that. Really weird... but mostly funny. :-)