Thursday, March 6, 2008

A New Look

Well, I changed my Blog and...TADA! Here it is in all of it's glory. I had some fun trying to make it "unique". Not sure if that's possible in the Blog realm but I did my best. Anyways, I changed the title, went with a biking theme, and used red as an accent. I'm loving red accents lately...paired with almost any color. The title seemed appropriate because at this point life for me has so many possible directions that it could take. So, rather than freak out and stress about what may or may not happen, I'll just trust the Lord and go along for the ride...and it reminds me of mountain biking so there you have it!

On another note...can I just say that I love Julianna Wiskow! What a fabulous person!!!! She discipled me, Autumn, and Jenny for a year or so. She moved to Colorado my freshmen year of college and I've seen her a couple of times since then. She did a spontaneous vacation to CA with her roomie and I managed to get work off so that I could hang out with her yesterday. We caught up on all of the latest happenings in our lives, had Woodstocks for lunch, went hiking up Bishop's, and enjoyed our 78 degree weather. What a fun time! Thanks for a great day Julianna!!!

2 comments:

jenny said...

Oh sounds like SOOO much fun! I wish I could have come... Woodstocks sounds so yummy. So does 78 degree weather... it's lightly snowing here. :-(

Carolyn said...

I am new to blogger and just love surfin' the blogs! So glad I found yours.

Love your pics!

Carolyn