Monday, March 24, 2008

fOuR tHinGS aBoUt yOUrS TrULy

A fun survey...and these are not in order. Just in the order that they popped into my head!!! :-)

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. McDonald's (oh yes!)
2. Care-giver for elderly man...I miss Cliff :-(
3. Grace Church youth intern/assistant
4. Administrative Assistant at the San Luis Business Center

Four movies I've watched more than once:
1. Little Mermaid (watched it every day after school when I was in 2nd grade)
2. You've Got Mail
3. Anne of Green Gables and Anne of Avonlee
4. My Big Fat Greek Wedding

Four places I've lived:
1. Las Vegas, NV (Born there)
2. Atascadero, CA (Pre-school)
3. Fayetteville, NC (K-8th grade)
4. San Luis Obispo, CA (9th grade-present)

Four TV shows I watch:
1. Wheel of Fortune
2. Jeopardy
3. The Amazing Race (this is the only one where I watch it every time there is a new episode...my life goal is to be on the show. Jason and I should do it and we would be the "conservative weird Christian couple". We would totally rock!)
4. Myth Busters

Four places I have been:
1. Sri Lanka (3 times)
2. London
3. Spain
4. Tijuana, Mexico (if you can call it Mexico)

Four favorite foods:
1. lasagna
2. lamb kabobs (not shishkabobs sp?) but the kind in the wrap.
3. pineapple curry
4. ice cream? (does that count as food?)

Four places I'd rather be right now
1. Anywhere but work
2. On a plane flying somewhere that I've never been to
3. Living in a tribe (preferably not a cannibalistic tribe though) aiding them in something useful...like education (adventurous eh?)
4. On top of Cuesta Ridge about to do the single track down Morning Glory...that sounds fun.

Four things I'm looking forward to this year:
1. An engagement ring maybe? :-)
2. Hopefully finding some sort of missions ministry to become involved in
3. Completing a quilt
4. Summer weather!

Four places I love to shop:
1. Art's Cyclery
2. etsy.com
3. Target (I think that this is everyone's favorite store)
4. REI (I wish we had one!)

0 comments: