Friday, February 22, 2008

Spring Fever

Well, I did some copying and pasting and with the help of MS publisher I came up with this quilt. I actually think that I like Heather Bailey's Freshcut line for now. Here is my first quilt possibility...Maybe I will post what I am thinking on here and you guys can tell me which one you like best!!! It will be queen size and each square in 6"...the block of 4 squares is 12". So, here it is. Obviously the print is a little destorted becuase of the cropping and what not that I had to do to the fabric swatches. I am sticking with a simple pattern for this quilt...one, becuase it's easier and two...I'm not actually I big fan of the crazy complex stuff. So..I'll call this one..."Spring Fever" becuase that is what it reminds me of!

1 comments:

Liv said...

Anna, I really like the colors you choose they are unique and suit your personality. Quilting is very satisfying! why do you have to wait until may?