Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Mmmmmm...

That's much better! I got tired of looking at a blog that was nothing like what I was seeing outside! Right now all of the bulbs in SLO are coming to bloom and the hills are so green. It may be cold outside still but it's beginning to feel more and more like spring. So, here is a new spring time blog...becuase I'm certainly ready to leave winter behind! Hmmm...it is obvious that I would have no tolerance to the cold in a place that actually GOES THROUGH winter!

2 comments:

Kali said...

I like the new look, Anna! I certainly wish it was beginning to feel like spring here...we've got a little ways to go :-)

jenny said...

I wish it was spring HERE too! Gosh, I can only imagine flowers and greenery and hot summer days... ahhh.... enjoy the central coast for trav and i!