Monday, February 25, 2008

Day 6...9.5 hours.

Well, today is Day 6 of working 9.5 hours. Ugggh. I am so happy that this is the last day. My co-worker has been out of town and so I have had to man the post alone. We usually split the day up so that I work 8 hours and she works 6 hours...with a 4 or 5 hour overlap. I didn't realize that adding on an hour and a half would be so hard. A lot of it has to do with being alone the whole time...it get's boring. The up side to working almost 60 hours in 6 days is more money. I guess that's almost worth it. I have a $3000 student loan and I have set my mind to having it all paid off...being 100% debt free by June 1st. Yay! Debt is so looming and heavy. I don't even really HAVE much debt...AND I don't gain interest on it until July 23rd (which by then it should be paid). I can't imagine what it feels like to have thousands of dollars of debt with one of those crazy APR's. Whatever...so, yay for 8 hour days again and yay for the sun once again shining. I got tired of the 4 days of rain. It will sure make for pretty green hills though!

1 comments:

jenny said...

Way to go Anna... Trav and I are working towards debt-freeness too. Yay for Dave Ramsey! (Do you listen to him ever??)

I like all your crafty-blog ideas. I've been trying to find a quilt pattern for our bed. I really want to make (at least start on) a quilt for us before the baby comes. You've inspired me to keep at it! Love you!