Thursday, February 28, 2008

It strikes again...

Well, this "it" is the killer cold/virus thing that is going around San Luis Obispo...and the whole U.S. I believe. Jason just had it, or still does, and so does more than half of his extended family...and I believe more than half of Grace Church. It seems to manifest itself in many different ways but the most prominent being an ear infection. Jason stayed home from work for two days and I finally was able to talk him into going to the doctor. I was just sure that he had an ear infection. You see, I've had a ton of them growing up...I've learned to recognize the signs. I am actually pretty deaf in my left ear becuase of it. So, he went yesterday and sure enough...I was right. Now, I have a sore throat (that is the first symptom Jason had). When I called him this morning and told him I had a sore throat he said, "Oh no! I hope you don't get an ear infection! You can't lose all of your hearing! I don't want to have to learn Sign Language." Thanks Jason...the sympathy is just bubbling over. lol! It was funny.

1 comments:

jenny said...

Ha! That made me laugh. Yes, you're right... we sure do like to joke around and make fun of each other... all in the name of love, of course. :-) I hope you don't get the full sha-blam too!