Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Things To-Do:

These are all the things that I need to do (some include both Jason and I) between now and next Sat. (not this Sat.)...and I'm gone camping for 5 1/2 of those days:


-Wash my heaping piles of dirty laundry
-Call Ken to figure out The Date!
-Go by church to fill out the application thingy to reserve everything
-Pack for my camping trip
-Meet to get trained for my new job
-Go grocery shopping
-Sort all my belongings and decide what's worth keeping and what's worth storing
-Pack everything that's worth keeping
-Have a garage sale. (Jason and I both need to purge!)
-Figure out an in between house to stay at between when my lease ends and when I move into the Jeffrey's.
-MoVe!!!!
-Meet with mi amiga who also just got engaged...somewhere in there
-Actually GO on the camping trip.
-Set up an appt. with the dress places in AG and Paso when I come back from camping.
-Meet with a possible photographer before she goes on a trip around the world...until Dec!
-Work, work, work.
-Save, save, save.
-Pray, pray pray.

It's better to be busy then to be bored...that's for sure! :-)

1 comments:

Kate said...

I have three friends who are doing wedding photography that you might be interested in. Allegra, her name is on my side bar, Anna, a friend from high school, and David, also a friend from high school. Call or email me if you want their numbers. I truly recommend all three.