Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I <3 Shoes!

Mmm, so I totally have my wedding priorities DOWN! haha, Ok, maybe not so much. Anyways, I just bought my "hitchin' shoes." I've been referring to Jason and I's wedding day as our "Hitchin' Day" to people. It has a nice ring to it. Way better than...wedding day. That's just sounds cheesy. haha, ok, maybe not. It's not as fun sounding though. Anyways, we don't have a date, we don't have a place reserved, I don't have a dress BUT...I have shoes!!! There you go! I really don't have any images in my head as to how this is going to go but I always knew that I didn't want to wear plain, boring white shoes. You can't really see them so why not put a little pizazz into the outfit. :-) They were cheap, cute, and I will CERTAINLY wear them after the fact. Yay! Hmmm, I kind of want to wear them now.

*I'm obsessed with my Rainbows but I'm a sucker for cheap cute shoes. When saving money I steer clear of Target, Payless, and Crazy Jays. Those places are no good for the wallet!

5 comments:

jenny said...

I still wear my "Hitchin' Shoes" as well! I had bright pink heels... So much more fun than boring ol' white ones! Way to go, Anna!

Carrie Haughey said...

do we get to see a picture of said "hitchin shoes", or are they a surprise?? I ask because I am all curious now about these cute shoes... o_O

Stacy Blue said...

Well, they are red. Red and shiny. They are flats and closed toe. Sort of like fancy Mary-Jane shoes. I like them.

Ha! I vaguely remember your shoes Jenny. Those WERE cute! It's kinda "in" i think to wear different color shoes. when I was looking at wedding photographers a lot of the photos had pictures of the bride's colorful wedding shoes!

Jason and Anna said...

Ok weird. I made the "stacy" comment. I didn't realize that my co-worker had signed in on my computer. haha.

jenny said...

I was going to say... who the heck is this stacy character acting like she's anna! :-) actually, travis and i planned the best date for baby to come would be the 25th... best for his work schedule, that is. :-) he'd get almost two weeks off just for random reasons. but maybe she will share it with you two!! love you!...