Saturday, October 18, 2008

I think I like Saturdays...a lot! :-)

I oddly miss blogging ever day. It's nice that I have things to do other than sit at a computer and yet...it's so fun to blog. Oh well, what can you do???

So, let's see...when did I write last...the 13th. Well, this week has been a little crazy. We are just trying to figure out the whole job thing. Where to work, should we get another job on top of the one we have, should Jason keep the low hours job and get another part time one or should he quit it and try to get a full time one... So many questions and no real answers. Lots of applications and resumes have gone out and to no avail. We just need to keep trusting the Lord. I know He will provide what we need and show us His direction for us...the unknown is a bit tough though.


Well, I don't have much else to say. Gosh. I will say that I am loving all of these Michael's coupons I'm getting. I also have a new idea for center pieces for the food tables. I was thinking that we would put some dead branches (without leaves) that have been spray painted white into some cool vases. If we fill the vases with sand then we can place the branches where we want. Then I will make some homemade hanging lanterns made from card stock with tea lights inside and hang them from the branches. To top it off, I'll stick a couple of cute birds in the branches too. What do you think? I saw it in a book and thought, "That's cute...that's cheap...let's do it!" I bought 30yds of tulle for $17 because of my 50% off coupon and got some rad vase things (that I will totally use again) for $5.99 ea. Way cool.

Anyways, Jason and I went to Down the Isle again yesterday because they got the tux in for him to try on. He looked SO hAnDsOmE!!! I think he's going to go a size smaller on the jacket but yeah...everything looked great on him. The vest was HUGE though. It was supposedly a medium. Not so sure about that. So, I believe we may have our place for the tuxes...I think. :-) Also, would you like to know when my dress is scheduled to arrive??? The second week of January. Aaah! We're going to have to get it altered as soon as I get it. It's cutting it a little short but I think that it will be fine. Other than that, things are coming along. I think that we are going to be doing our engagement shots soon...in a couple of weeks. When those are done I will be sure to post some on here!

Well, have a great weekend everyone!!!!

1 comments:

jenny said...

Oh Anna.... I know. I have a kid. But the crazy thing is... is that you'll be totally able to have one too in just a couple months!! :-) Oh... and the guy we stalked, are we talking about Ray or Ryan?? :-)