Friday, October 10, 2008

200th Post...

In honor of my 200th post I am going to write 200 things about yours truly....haha. jk. That would be slightly ridiculous.

Well, thanks for the input on the veil. I think that I am going to go with Veil #1. I think it's mostly because yesterday I saw a picture of Jeremy and his wife's wedding in Ken's office. Elisabeth had her hair done the way I wanted it and she had a single layer veil placed on top of her bun. It was really pretty and sort of solidified the deal. I got really excited when I saw the picture!!! :-)

Anyways, Veil #1 is cheaper. haha. This veil place really is amazing. You give them some serious details and they make it just the way you want. So, I will get a 28" diamond white veil with a 1/4" satin edge. I'm going to get an angel cut veil with a slightly more rounded tip. There are so many details and options to figure out and they will pretty much do whatever you want for no extra charge. Not too shabby.

So, I'm not totally sure of the plans for the weekend. I think we're going to try to register tomorrow at Target. That will be fun. I also am really craving a little exercise. I haven't exercised since I fell mountain biking. That was the day I tried on the dresses at Down the Isle. Uh yeah, kind of pathetic. Not sure why. I think Jason's been out of town, we've been wedding planning, I've been hanging out with friends...between it all, I haven't exercised. Kennedy on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday is having a $27 sign up day. That means the sign-up fee will only be $27 instead of whatever it is normally. I can handle the $29 a month...I just couldn't imagine putting the money down for the sign-up fee. I can do $27 though. It's nice to have the gym as an option in the winter. I get pretty stir crazy when it rains. Not only is it not fun to ride in the rain, you also shouldn't ride until the trails dry out. It creates grooves and really damages the trails when you ride on them wet. So, the gym will be nice to have. Anyways, enough babbling on. I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

0 comments: