Monday, January 28, 2008

Sick...

I have a killer cold. Cold's are always annoying. I hate sleeping the most when I have a cold. Over all though they are usually not that bad all things considering. I mean you could always be yacking your brains out! :-) This cold though...yes, it exceeds all ideas that I had about colds and my ability to with stand them. I feel like my head is quite literally going to explode. It really hurts....and I am at work which makes it worse. I would be quite content if I were in my bed with a movie on, wearing my jammies with a cup of peppermint tea. That sounds nice...



But, I am not, so I guess I must do my best to be comfortable here at my desk...which includes being in my coat and soft fleece scark still (even though I have been at work now for two hours) and a having myself a cup of hot green tea which is sitting by my keyboard. Did I mention that I am not in the mood for coffee and have not had any this morning...this is a huge sign that things just aren't quite right with my body :-).

1 comments:

jenny said...

Oh Anna... I sympathize with you because I'm undergoing my own head congestion. Sooooo uncomfortable sleeping at night, seeing as I can't breathe out of my nose and my lips and throat are so dry and so then I drink water and that makes me have to pee about... hmmm... 4 times a night. Which means dear Trav isn't getting much sleep at all either. AND, I can't have anti-histamines because I'm freaking pregnant! No drugs allowed, basically. I'm a little bitter. Hope you feel better. (thanks for letting me rant)