Monday, January 28, 2008

It makes me wonder...

So, I must ask mothers (when I saw this I started to wonder, being that I am sick and all)...when you are sick at home and are stuck with your children...you want a break, just a moment to breath and relax...or have some tea. Is this ever tempting?

I couldn't resist posting this. I was searching pictures of "sick days" to post on my blog and somehow I came up with this. I wonder if a mother...or more likely a father (no offense men) did this to their poor baby when they, the parents, were sick. I realize this is completely horrible...I don't know who would do this and yet I wonder if it secretly speaks to mothers. I will say that it secretely speaks to this eldest sister of three brothers. :-)

3 comments:

jenny said...

And yes, this sounds tempting... doesn't it. I'm just afraid I'd get caught and thrown in jail for child abuse.

Jason and Anna said...

Yeah, no kidding! I can picture a dad who is like 22 or so doing this to their kid for just long enough to take a picture. Still though...

Liv said...

this is very disturbing it hurts me just to look at it, It takes everything in me not to want to untape the poor child.