Sunday, January 11, 2009

Wedding Shower Fun...!

Well. yesterday was the Grace Church wedding shower...thrown my the lovely Debbi!!! It was really really fun! Strange that it was for me...but super great! It was so funny because I was telling some people about how I actually forgot that the shower was for me. I got there and said hi to people and then we started off with some games. There were a couple of games and I kind of got distracted by them. Then Lisa prayed before the food and she mentioned my name. When I heard my name I jumped a little because some where between arriving and the games I forgot why I was there. I've been to so many showers and I guess figured I was at someone elses. haha. Anyways, it was very fun and thank you to all who came and for all the AMAZING gifts! I felt so blessed! Thank you, thank you!

Soooo...I think my dress comes in this week! I'm super excited. I'm a little nervous because a friend of mine got her dress back and ended up not liking it. Hopefully that won't happen! :-) Hopefully there won't be much altering either...for the sake of our bank account! Anyways, we are at less then one month away for the wedding. So crazy. I feel like there are still a lot of things to do...but, they'll get done I'm sure! We have our first two nights reserved for after the wedding but we are still trying to figure out what else to do. We're thinking kind of low-key and not super expensive. Anyone have any suggestions or ideas??? :-)

2 comments:

Mama Mote said...

You're so funny, AnnaBanana. Even though I had to leave early, it was fun to be there and see all the people there for YOU and for JASON. Can't believe it's almost time for your wedding either. I pray things continue to go smoothly, that your dress will be just what you want, that the things that need to be done will get done and that it will be a beautiful day. What a blessing to be part of this and to watch a couple of special people in my life getting married. If you do need any help with anything, let me know. I'm always available for you.

liz oelker said...

oh my gosh, it's been such a blur since Christmas that I completely forgot that was this weekend. Sounds like it went great. Enjoy the last month til the big day!