Monday, January 5, 2009

Merry Christmas...Happy New Year...etc, etc.

Hello all!

Well, I hope that everyone had a great Christmas and New Year!!! :-) Mine was most pleasant! :-) So, I don't have a ton of time to post a bunch of updates but I thought that I would put some pictures of the "family bridal shower" that I had last Saturday! Jason's mom is having surgery and will not be able to go to the one that is at Grace this Sat. so, she decided to throw one herself! It was quite fun!!!On the left is my sister-in-law to-be Joanna. She is Tyler (Jason's brothers) wife. On the right is Ashley, Jason's cousin who I was actually friends with in high school before I even knew Jason.

My Great Aunt Lilly May and I! She's so cute!!!

A little friendly tp competition fun! :-) We had to make dresses! My mom won! It was her fetching TP rosettes and hat that did it!

Anyways, that was the shower. It was very fun! And...there's another one coming up on Saturday. Yay, how fun! :-)

4 comments:

Kate said...

yea! so fun. thanks for posting with pictures...its neat to see it all. :)

Kristen Borland said...

those are some dashing tp brides!

Joanie said...

That picture with your mom is so sweet, I just had to comment. It's like you're already getting ready to pose for those many wonderful pictures they'll take of you and your beloved. Best Wishes!

Mama Mote said...

You look adorable, Anna. Is that your dress? :) Hoping to see you Saturday, barring any unforseen unplanned trips. I already RSVPd.