Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Any Volunteers???... :-)

So, I have a favor/request. The LOVELY Judi P. is heading up the decor for the reception. She is looking for 5-6 people who would be willing to meet on Saturday morning, the 7th, at 8am to help her decorate the MC for our reception. It will be in the morning and you will still have enough time to go home before the wedding to change and all that jazz. If this is something that sounds good I would LOVE your help. Go ahead and shoot me a message here or call if that sounds like something you would like to do! :-)

Thanks so very much everyone!!!

4 comments:

Carrie Haughey said...

I think I might be able to help... just so long as I am reminded that I said I would... ^_^ Donna J has my cell number if you need to get a hold of me.

Mama Mote said...

As I said before, if there is anything I can do to help, let me know. So let Judi know I'll be there. Just tell me what to do. Love you, Anna. Oh, and same here...remind me. :) 295-9342

Priscilla Rynning said...

Oh, Anna, I wanted so much to help, but Peter's shoulder surgery was postponed to the Thurs. before the wedding so I won't be able to leave him---unless Ron Hamley, or some other man can stay with him for the few hours that Judy needs. I'm so sorry, but it is a one-day-at-a-time thing.

hugmom said...

Anna, I'd be happy to help - count me in! Let me know any details I may need!
Debbi Weeks