Sunday, November 9, 2008

To-Do

Hello all! I hope everyone has had a good week. Mine went pretty well. Not too shabby at all! :-) So let's see...what has happend since the last post?

Well, Tuesday we voted and had marriage counseling. I'm pretty sure that we only have two left. Wowie! A little crazy. We're also at the "Less than 3 month" mark. Weird. These last few months have flown by. We have Thanksgiving in a couple of weeks, and then Christmas a month later. After Christmas is New Years and then the wedding will only be about a month away. CrAzY! And yet quite exciting! :-) The holidays coming up are going to make this time fly by.

Jason and I were supposed to have our engagement shots yesterday. He ended up going to Washington instead to see his sister and baby #3. Now he has 2 nephews! Litte Chase. So, he's been gone since...well, only yesterday. He'll be back on either Saturday or Sunday. I kinda miss the guy! ;-) No really, it's really weird when he goes away...or I go away for a while. It just seems...unnatural. I'd say that's a good thing though! hehe.

I have a big to-do list for this week to get done while he's gone. So, here it is:

  • Order my veil
  • Order envelopes
  • Meet for flower appt.
  • Fix upholstery in truck
  • Call the cake lady
  • Get invitations cut and ready for print
  • Enter all guests and addresses into computer
  • Wash the truck
  • Call Judi
  • Figure out the questions we didn't know from our marriage mtg.
  • Turn in Chile app.
  • Purchase bridesmaid sash fabric
  • Finalize our registries

It think that's it. I guess that's good. It will keep my busy! :-)

Anyways, I'm off to watch o movie that I rented...a girlie one. One that Jason would not want to watch...though he probably would if I asked him to. BUT...I'll save him the trouble!!! :-)

4 comments:

Kristen Borland said...

What's a Chile app? Is that to work at Chile's or move to Chile? :)

liz oelker said...

Busy Busy!! enjoy it while it lasts! it'll be over and gone before you know it so lavish in every minute of busy planning :)

Jason and Anna said...

Yes, it's to work/live in Chile!
;-) The cat's out of the bag!!! If it happens, we get excepted again...and all that jazz...we would leave at the end of April and be gone for 8 months! Crazy stuff!

Mama Mote said...

Time flies, huh, Anna? Can't believe how fast it does fly. But you'll get it all done and then just enjoy your special day.